Trying to Get Fundraiser working on and Upfront Theme

Greetings, trying to get Fundraiser working on Upfront Theme. It appears as an option on the drop down menu for widget, but when try to put anything but list of fundraisers, I get an "oops, something went wrong with rendering the widget area.

Appreciate, your help.
Sincerely,
CrossConnecting

• Milan

Hello @crossconnecting,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I can confirm issue with "Fundraiser Panel" widget on my sandbox site too. I've notified our developers about this. Please hold on for some time till our developer fixes this issue. Meantime if you have any other query please don't hesitate to ask us.

For not, you can go with "Fundraiser List" widget. Its working fine. I've confirmed that.

As soon as I hear something from our developer I will let you know. Please stay clam and be patient. We hope you will cooperate with us. :slight_smile:

Thanks for being with us. :slight_smile:

Cheers and Have a good day.
    Milan

• Maniu

Hello @crossconnecting

This widget is bit special. When "Display a specific Fundraiser" is not selected, it will display content according to what is being viewed. Upfront is trying to dynamically render it and right now its impossible to access query in this way. Please notice that it will work when you save content and view it on fundraising page. Its just that dynamic preview can not be displayed when editing.

Selecting "Display a specific Fundraiser" will make this widget behave like any other and will let you display what you want.

This is widget description: "If the current page is a single Fundraiser page then this panel will display information and call to actions for the Fundraiser. You can also use it to display information for a specific Fundraiser"

Hope that helps.
    Maniu

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.