Trying to get my Marketpress items to show as a basic table

I am wondering if this is possible. Ideally, I would like to be able to click a link and have items from a particular category show up in a basic table. Columns would be: Item #, Item Name, Tags, Price, Learn More Link, Add to Cart Button. Sort of like this screen capture:

• Rupok

Hi DB,

Thanks for asking. You can achieve this by creating custom category archive template for custom post type "product" in your theme.

To get complete idea regarding how you can do this, please login to your server with any FTP application and go to "/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/ui/themes/" directory and there you will get a file named "Theming_MarketPress.txt". Download that file to your computer and open. You will get detailed instruction inside that file.

I believe those instructions will be enough for creating your custom category archive template for "product" custom post type. Then you can just link to category archive pages and when you click on those links, your custom category archive will be shown as you designed them.

Please let us know if you still have any confusion or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.