Trying to get Pay Per view Plugin installed

Hi. I'm very confused with trying to install the pay per view plugin. After I click install, it downloads zipped files....what do I do with these?

• Milan

Hello @narayanbeauty,

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

As you already downloaded zip from our website now to install Pay Per View with default wordpress plugin installation mechanism, please follow below steps:

1) Login into WordPress Panel;
    2) Go to Plugins -> Add New;
    3) Click on Upload Plugin button;
    4) Choose your .zip file( then one which you've downloaded from our website ) and Install;

There is one another easy method too for installing any of our plugin. Please let me explain that too to you.

You can install any of our plugin( if you have full membership with us ) from our WPMU DEV Dashbaord

Once you have the WPMU DEV Dashboard then you can 1-click install all of our plugins from there, including Pay Per View.

To install our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin please download it from our website. Here is the link to its intro page
    WPMU DEV Dashbaord

Once you download please follow steps which I outlined for Pay Per View plugin installation. After installing WPMU DEV Dashbaord you'll need to activate it. Please activate it from via Plugins > Installed > WPMU DEV Dashboard > Hit "Activate" link. Now go to Dashboard > WPMU DEV menu and enter your credentials which you used to register yourself with us and hit login button.

After this much process you will see some extra menus under WPMU DEV Dasbharod menu. Click on Plugin submenu of WPMU DEV Dashboard, search for Pay Per View and hit Install. :slight_smile:

If you don't know, we have an excellent explaining article about how to install wordpress plugins. Please take a look at:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/installing-regular-plugins-on-wpmu/#manual-contents

If I can help with further questions, I am at your disposal!

Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.