Trying to instal plugins and or update but seem to have been banned

When I attempt to go to the dashboard on the WPMU menu on the website it offers to upgrade (currently a premium member). I have confirmed the API installed is the same between the site and my WPMU account.

Checking the php_errors.log file (attached) it looks like I have been banned? Let me know what I need to do. Thanks.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there, hope you're doing well! :slight_smile:

Hmm, that's odd. If you were banned you wouldn't be able to post here, but there might be an issue with the sites IP. I've asked one of our system admins to take a peek at this for us to be sure it's not blocked from our side.

I note you have other sites, do they all work fine?

Is there a possibility you could enable staff access, please?

I'll then take a look, if needed I can create a dummy account to test the API with.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

• Timothy Bowers

Hmm, for some reason the access didn't go through.

Can you please post the exact error log for me, just the relevant full message would be fine?

Doesn't seem to have attached to your first post.

Our system admins have checked and the IP isn't blocked on our end, we're still investigating. It maybe that we need some access to your set up so that we can debug further. Are you able to set up a sandbox/test site which mimics this behaviour and then send us the admin credentials for the WordPress site and FTP access?

You can send those through this forum, just select "I have different question" and mark the subject to my attention "ATTN: Timothy Bowers"

Cheers.

Cheers.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.