Trying to link Events+ to google calendar, doesn't grab the calendars for choice.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask, I've installed events+ on a wordpress setup. Registered for a new google account and calendar, activated the calendar API as instructed, created a new client ID for oauth2.0, filled in the client ID and secret in the events+ settings > Pressed "authenticate", the google account authorization screen came up. Pressed on accept. Popup disappears, screen reloads saying settings saved and the client secret and ID are still in there. However no calendars available for import. Checked security settings in google for applications allowed for access and it says none found.

Tried to recreate the oauth2.0 ID a few times, rein putted different client IDs and secrets to no avail. Updated events+ to newest version already. Anyone seen this before? Is it a token issue?

I've tried activating wp-debug to true in wp-config but just before the calendar settings section for google import in events+, I get these errors

Notice: Undefined index: access_token in /home/*thesitename*/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/class_wd_wpmu_oauth.php on line 311

Notice: Undefined index: expires_in in /home/*thesitename*/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/class_wd_wpmu_oauth.php on line 312

Notice: Undefined index: time in /home/*thesitename*/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/class_wd_wpmu_oauth.php on line 313

Hope you can help me out :slight_smile: thanks

*edit* yes I've put in the authorized redirect urls, but left javascript origins blank (i also tried putting in the domain name into it but doesn't work) thanks!