trying to make the right answer in quiz, after first attempt .

Cant get to choose another answer after first attempt in quiz. It´s seems locked? First quiz.

• Rupok

Hi Jarle,

Thanks a lot for asking. I'm really sorry but I'm not exactly sure about your question. Did you mean that is there any way to enable allowing users to make second or more attempts to provide correct answer for the questions he has already answered? If yes, then most modules where user has option to input supports this. For example, if you add a multiple choice question in your Unit, then you will get an option "Allow Retries" and there you can set how many times your students can retry for that answer. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

If you set 5 in that input box, then your users will be able to try 5 times to correct their answers.

If you mean something else, then can you please explain a little bit more so we can understand your query properly? We can give you proper solution/answer if we are sure about your query.

Please provide as much details as you can. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin

Hi Jarle,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

We have a new release of CoursePress v 2.0.3, which comprises a lot of bug fixes, could you please update the plugin to the latest version, and then check whether you are able to replicate the same issue again?

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could help get this sorted asap. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Rupok

Hi Jarle,

You are not missing anything. Currently the answers of one page are recorded when users clicks the "Next" button and goes to the next page. Your students can always click the "Back" button after they arrive on the next page. And then, they will see the "Try Again" button.

However, this sounds to be a nice idea to record and update the result for each question as soon as they are answered. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok