Trying to read through the support information

Trying to read through the support information and I am wondering why

1 I am being told to set up a MySQL database on my server.

2. I'm being told also to create a separate folder for plug-ins and FTP those plug-ins into that folder.

Are the MPMUDEV plug-ins unable to import into my WordPress site like normal plug-ins?

I have never had to do this for any other plug-in.

• Rupok

Hi Doug

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I am being told to set up a MySQL database on my server

I'm not sure why you are told this. Can you please provide the link of the Support Information you are referring? This is required for setting up a new WordPress site. But if you already have a running WordPress site, you are not supposed to set up a new MySQL Database.

I'm being told also to create a separate folder for plug-ins and FTP those plug-ins into that folder.

I'm really curious where you were asked to create a separate folder for plugins. All our plugins can be normally installed like any other plugins. Download it from plugin page, go to "Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin", browse the zip you just downloaded, and click "Install Now". That's it. Please provide us the link from where you got these information.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.