Trying to Transfer a Multisite Installation from Hostgator to Bluehost Cloudhosting

Hello,

I am trying to migrate a multisite install from Hostgator to Bluehost Cloud Hosting.

Everything goes smoothly until I upload the database. I followed the instructions from the guide on your site: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/migrating-wordpress-and-multisite/

Up until that point I can access the admin control panel and it shows the network links.

After uploading my database, here's the error I get:

Error establishing a database connection

I have tried twice with no luck. I have had two chats with BH support, neither could identify the problem and both said they don't support multi-site installs because of their complexity and said I was on my own to fix it.

Here's the error the tech said he was seeing:

Wordpress multisite, this is something you're going to need to work out. Error I'm getting is "Connected with no errors, but missing tables with prefix 'wp_2_'!" but that does exist, not sure why your multisite install isn't seeing it, but we don't offer support on WP multisites due to your complexity.

Would anyone be able to offer some help or advice? I'm lost when it comes to databases.

I did check the database and it was ok.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob