Trying to understand how to set up paypal chained payments

Hi, I've started using marketpress and I use this on my multisite however I'm a little confused with how to set up "chained payments". I've read your usage in marketpress but I feel like I dont have a grasp of how to do this. Is there anywhere I can get really good guidance on this?

Thanks,
Justin

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Justin,

Hope you're well?

What exactly are you having trouble with?

You first need to network activate the plugin.

Then in Network dashboard > settings > store network

Enable global cart, and then enter your Paypal API details which you must create first.

https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/docs/classic/api/apiCredentials/

Once done, all other stores will then have to enter their own store paypal credentials.

Then you will take a pct of each stores sales.

Hope this helps

• Justin
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Vaughn,

I have taken care of everything you've stated and I'm sorry I should have been more specific. I dont see where I can edit how much I take from the sale....is it an option in paypal or the store network?...I dont see it in the network store.
    Thanks for the response,
    Justin

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Justin,

Apologies on the delay.

I made a mistake previously, you have to select 'no' for global cart inthe network store settings.

Then make sure chained payments gateway is allowed for everyone.

Once you set global cart to no, you will then see the section for chained payments in the network store settings page.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.