Trying to use Snapshot to move site to new host.. Questions/issues

Moving this client site from HostGator to my server. Logged in, took full snapshot (which downloaded to google drive). Then I switched the nameservers, and installed a fresh wordpress to cpanel on her new hosting account. Imported snapshot successfully (by downloading it from google drive, then adding it to home folder via FTP and importing from local path....

BUT, when I go to restore, there is no box to check to restore that snapshot.
http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/139932/16d71a56e77d006fe327d8e720fb6d27

It says destination and archives are "pending"... but the file is already uploaded, so I don't know why it's doing that.

Need to get this site back online asap, any help appreciated! Support access is enabled.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Jay,

Hope you're doing well today!

Do we have access to the new site? I see the one that we do have access to has the snapshot and it's restoreable as seen in the screenshot, but not sure if that's the old site. Could you give us access to the new site as well :slight_smile: then we can have a closer look.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Jay,

My apologies, that makes sense - I see what you mean now :smiley:

It looks like it wasn't fully imported. Can you try placing the snapshot file into your snapshot folder via:

/wp-content/uploads/snapshots/

Then go to your site and go:

Snapshots > Import.

Just click the "Scan/Import Snapshots" - that should do the trick :slight_smile:

Let us know if you're still having issues with that method as well.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Jay
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

That did the trick! I had uploaded it to the home folder before, and I did select that as the destination to scan... it found the snapshot and imported it, there was just never any option to restore.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.