Turn text event title into a link to the event?

In the Events+ shortcode on the right side of my HP, I made the text blue but how can I turn that title into a link to the event?

I'd post in the ticket center but the theme drop does not show any themes, I reactivated my license key and all that stuff. Maybe you could email me with this response.....

Thanks.

http://www.highlandlakesaggies.com/wp/

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Mike,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

In the Events+ shortcode on the right side of my HP, I made the text blue but how can I turn that title into a link to the event?

I think you are talking about the Upcoming Events displayed on the home page of your site.

Could you please tell me which events+ shortcode you are using to display it so that i can help you?

I'd post in the ticket center but the theme drop does not show any themes, I reactivated my license key and all that stuff. Maybe you could email me with this response.....

I am not sure which ticket center you are talking about, Could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing the screenshot of it?

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Mike Linam

I'm using this shortcode but only to display the list style that I want-

[eab_archive]

But I want to display this same style list but for upcoming and current events and also have the text of the title be a link to the event.

Thanks.

PS. I do not get an email for your replies, even though I have it checked below.

I'm talking about your support ticket center you told me to go log into and use so I will get email notifications, I can't create a new ticket there because the drop down for "Select which theme you are using shows no themes, so you can't choose one, and create the ticket.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Mike,

My apologies for the delay here and thank you for your patience.

To make this change and add a link to tiles you will need to make the change directly in plugin files.
    What you need to do is access your WordPress files via FTP and navigate to wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/lib/ folder and edit class_eab_template.php file.
    On line 663 you should be able to see this line of code inside get_shortcode_archive_output function:
    '<h4 class="somethin">' . $event->get_title() . '</h4>' .
    You now need to replace that code with this one:
    '<h4><a href="'. get_permalink($event->get_id()) .'">' . $event->get_title() . '</a></h4>' .
    Save the changes and that should be it.

Please note two things, since this change is directly in plugin code it will be rewritten with the update so I suggest that you make a backup somewhere so you can repeat the steps after the update. And the second thing is that you will probably need to adjust your CSS again for the link since the link tag is added in the HTML.

Let me know if you need more help with this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.