Turning a Pro-site over to a client?

When I create and setup a site for a client on my network, I always use my email and set my self as the admin, so that they do not get any notices from the network in the process of development. The problem I am finding, is that when I turn the site over to the client, I continue to get all the pro-sites email notifications. Even though I have set them as the admin and deleted my self as a user of the site, I still get the pro-sites notices. Is there a way to get this issue fixed? Am I missing something in setting them as admin?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Ramazan Devision, I hope you are doing well today!

I tested this on my installation and I can confirm the same behavior. I changed the Network Admin Email and still the notification email was sent to the old email.

This is more like WordPress general issue. Even if you deleted yourself from the WordPress installation. Your email remains in the database.

Is the new admin having super administrator privileges? Would you please try and search for your email in wp_users db and delete your record from there? Once you do this, please test again

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.