Turning zh_TW a install into a multisite install

Hello!
I managed to edit the wp-config.php to create the admin user. As I was scrolling down I noticed that I am going to need some help turning this into a multisite. I can create all the folders and directories, but where can I find the test to copy and paste in the wp-config.php and the .htaccess file.
Chinese reads from right to left; does this affect the editing?

• Mark Wallace

Hi Tim!
    Good to see you again!
    I mint text not test; and i know how to create a multisite install, but zh_TW is the Taiwan version of wordpress.

So when i have to edit the wp-config.php and the .htaccess file it is all in traditional Chinese. And there are some things in English like true and false. Usually I see these in connection with the debugger. Then add multisite true info below that and above happy blogging.

But for some reason there is more true and false option farther up on this install. What I really need is the traditional Chinese text to edit these files. My host company only has the simple Chinese version at the moment.

Chinese reads right to left English left to right. So I am a little confused about how to proceed. I was just hoping there was a quick resolve here. I see the forums are popping at the moment, so I don’t expect a quick answer, and yes “google does have the answer but it’s all in in Chinese lol”. So to translate it into English is to translate the very Chinese text I need to copy and paste. lol

Thanks Again Sir Timothy. Mason talking about Orlando in Dec. So hope on over the pond and I’ll get the Disney Land tickets.

• Timothy Bowers

Will probably be next year for me. :slight_smile:

I'm not so sure about the issue to be honest, I've never done anything in Chinese.

http://cn.wordpress.org/

Can I see the "But for some reason there is more true and false option farther up on this install." options.?

Really the php stuff should all be the same though, true, false, etc, etc. When I work with other languages I often just read the code or if really needed I compare to the English version.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.