Tutorial for The Daily theme

I have just installed The Daily theme and WPMU Dev dashboard. Do you have a more detailed tutorial on setting up the theme than the manual that is in the download. I did a search here but didn't find what I am looking for.

Thanks!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Tim,

Greetings and thanks for writing to us.

We are currently working on creating tutorials and demos of our products which should be very interactive and easy to use as well.

By then, should you have any questions or are facing any issues while setting the theme up or with a particular setting, please feel free to post that here and we would provide you the desired information on the same :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot in advance for your understanding on this one.

Please advise

Cheers
    PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya !

Sorry for the delay on this one.

First I have set up a slideshow, but it only shows one post. My settings are in this screenshot.

I checked the settings. How many posts do you have in the category you have selected the posts to be picked from for the slideshow ?

Please advise

Cheers
    PC
    WPMU DEV Support

• TimV
    • New Recruit

There are four posts in the category (it's a new blog). However, I did find a plugin that was causing this. Now, it shows the slide show, but it only pulls up the excerpt for the first slide. Is this normal? I have compared the post, and they are all the same and have custom excerpts set.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Tim,

Looks like you setup a nice site there... I am sorry to have missed your last post on that one. It happened with a bunch of posts I was working on due to some emails being marked as "Read" :-\

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.