tutorial for users to set up their store and payment

Hi,

I created a multisite network. I'm trying to figure out how to give users the ability to sell their items on their own store. It's not working well because only users with editor role can create a new listing, this also give them ability to create pages and post which I want to avoid.

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

I created a multisite network. I'm trying to figure out how to give users the ability to sell their items on their own store. It's not working well because only users with editor role can create a new listing, this also give them ability to create pages and post which I want to avoid.

Whenever someone signs up for a site on your network, they get the admin role. So I am not sure if you have actually created a multisite network or not ?

Can you please elaborate your setup so that I can advise accordingly ?

If you don't want the subsite admins to be able to create pages etc, then you should use a plugin like : http://wordpress.org/plugins/menus/ to remove those menu items from the subsite.

You can also use New Blog templates plugin create a custom template which your users can choose while signing up for a store on your network.

However, as I asked before, can you please explain what is your setup like ? How are you only allowing an Editor to create a product ?

Are you using any Role Editor plugins ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.