I have been struggling to find a solution for my students following my online courses in Coursepress Pro, as I was unhappy with the Discussion option included in the software.
I tried a few different things and found a solution which works for me, and may work for you.
1. I've installed a plugin called ULTIMATE FAQ
2. I've created CATEGORIES to match the name of each Training Course
3. Next I created a new UNIT in each Course, and added the 'shortcode' for the FAQ plugin which included the name of the Category
4. I moved the Unit up to be the second Unit in the list, right after the Introduction
5. from the questions I'd received from students, I was able to copy and paste each question into a new FAQ, answer it, and attach the relevant Category to it.
I'm still looking for a way to allow my Students to post questions to me which can show an entire Thread, and have all the questions and my answers visible inside each Course, so they can't be seen by students of OTHER courses -- but CAN be seen and added to by other students in the same course. If anyone's got a solution, I'd love to hear about it :slight_smile:
Many thanks in advance