Twenty Fifteen footer menu stay fix

I created the footer menu in the Twenty Fifteen theme, how can I make this footer image stay fix and how can I adjust the width and the height of this footer menu.

thanks
chad

• Luís
    • Support

Hi CHAD ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I checked your website and to make the footer menu fixed, you should be able to achieve it adding this code to your Custom CSS plugin:

.navbar {
        position: fixed;
        bottom: 0;
    }

However, I checked your footer.php and you should move the code added to generate the menu, at least, to inside the "</body>" HTML tag.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi CHAD,

I tried the custom CSS code Luis provided above on your site with Firebug and it's working. After applying that code, your footer menu sticks at the bottom though you scroll up and down on your site. You can add that custom CSS code to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

If you still can't make it work, would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this and try to make this work for you?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi chad,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and found that custom CSS code in your "Appearance > Custom CSS" section. Then I checked your site and found that your footer menu bar is stuck at footer and not moving. So it's working in Firefox and Chrome on my computer. I've created a video screencast showing this: http://take.ms/CLY1Y

Is it not behaving the same on your browser? If not, can you please try clearing cache and cookies from your browser and try again? Can you please try from a different browser? Can you please try from a different computer/network?

Please let us know how these go. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.