twenty seventeen theme quesitons

Hi,
I have support access on for parisprivatephototours.com. I have the 2017 theme active and have some questions:

- Does it allow you to put a different background image per page?

How can I make the image that is used on the home page even brighter and cleaner?

How do I make the image on the home page fit?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello cornelius_butler

I trust you're well today!

- Does it allow you to put a different background image per page?

Now, it does not. I'm also not sure if you're talking about the "background image" as in "image that is a background for entire site" or as in "that big image in header". If it's the first one then you'd either go for a custom CSS or the plugin such as for example:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/full-background/ (this one is simple but it will display backgrounds randomly from all that were added to it)

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-full-screen-background-image/

There are more similar plugins in wordpress.org plugin repository so you should be able to find one that suits your needs best.

If it's not about the full-screen background but that header image, then you'd need to either use CSS again or disable the image in theme and use some slider plugin where you can define multiple sliders and put a separate one on each page.

How can I make the image that is used on the home page even brighter and cleaner?

Best way to do it is to get the image on your computer and edit it to your liking with your favorite image editing software, then re-upload it to the site and select this edited one as a header image in theme settings.

How do I make the image on the home page fit?

You mean that the image is slightly "cut off" at the bottom? This will behave differently on different screen resolutions so the best shot is to use an image of 2000 x 1200 pixels as the theme recommends. It will still be displayed in a different ways on different devices but should at least be cropped proportionally as this is the size the theme was created to handle. It's also good to make sure while preparing/editing the image that all the visually important elements are in a top and central part of the image itself.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.