/twists knob - what does this lifetime member switch do?

/flicks a switch
/turns another knob
/views account

Nope, nothing has changed. What's this thing do? Am I the first one ever to get this designation without the foggiest idea what it does for me? I mean, sure, I have a foggy idea... in fact I'm hoping there's some sort of awesome FLYING NIGHTCLUB or something where we all get to hang out.

No? Bummer... at least I get a trophy by my name!

• Vaughan

hi @Imperative Ideas

you're either a comedian, or yes you must be the only member to have reached that stage & not knowing what it means :slight_smile:

congratulations by the way. what lifetime membership means is, you no longer need to pay to be a member, you are now a lifetime member and have access to support & plugins for the rest of your life, all for free.

as far as the nightclub goes. i'm pretty sure i heard along the grapevine, the rules are a bit like golf, when you get a hole in one, you buy everyone a round of beer :smiley:

what else can I say,

Thanks for being a member & a big thankyou for all the help & time you have given to WPMUDEV.

• Imperative Ideas

I'm a bit of both Vaughan.

I never like to assume "Free Lifetime Membership" means what it says on the box so I had to ask. That's a pretty sweet deal! I don't mind helping out around here as it really strokes my ego compared to StackExchange where a bunch of people are WAY smarter at code than I am =)

In all seriousness though, no, I hadn't looked into the details of what all came with the lifetime membership. You all could have just made it lifetime forum access with a discounted rate and it would have been expected.

Instead you seem to have made it awesome.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.