two calendar in the same website !

here what i have :
- first calendar : 12 worker , 12 services , each service multiple time a week.
- second calendar : 12 other worker , 12 same services , each service other multiple time a week

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @cid

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

I had to take a look at your site to really understand what you want to build.

I believe you want to have 2 different appointments pages, and each page would display a different calendar with all the same services, but different providers who work different days.

All that to keep your 2 client-bases separate (Grand Public & Clients Dahbia).

Unfortunately, the shortcodes in Appointmenst+ can only have one service or service provider specified if that is needed. You cannot include the IDs for multiple services or providers.

So the only way to accomplish what you want would be to create one set of services for your 1st team, and a duplicate set of services for your 2nd team.

But then we have to face the problem of filtering the services dropdown to only display the services assigned to each team of workers. So, basically, we're back to square one.

I've been discussing this issue with other members of the support staff, but we cannot find a solution. So I've alerted our 2nd-level support team in the hopes that someone may have an idea on how to filter the service or provider selection for each page.

• cid
    • New Recruit

thank you.
    the only way i see is to install a second wordpress with the same template and install on it the plugin for my second client catégorie ...
    if you have other suggestions iam open for it !

thank you .

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again @cid

Yes, that would actually work very well for your specific use-case.

You could create a subsite called clients-dahbia with a prendre-un-rendezvous page on it to display only services/providers for that clientèle.

Then a custom menu on that subsite identical to the main site, but with custom links that direct users back to the main site for everything but the prendre-un-rendezvous page for those clients.

You would also likely want to place the same widgets in the same locations using the same theme. The end result would be that your average users wouldn't have a clue that they're on a different site in the network. :slight_smile:

Good idea @Ashok!

• Jose
    • Bruno Diaz

Hi there @cid,

Hope you are great today. Sorry for the delay to give you my input on this.

Please let me know if you were able to sort this with the workaround suggested by Patrick and Ash, or if you still need some customization to achieve what you want.

Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.