Two issues with the Directory plugin

Hello,

I am facing two issues after updating the Directory plugin:

1. The rating system does not seem to work. How can I turn it off/remove from the listings?

2. There is a “contact user” button showing in every listing:

http://screencast.com/t/5PYrrwV0d0

Can I control the button? I actually like it, I just dont know how to remove or reposition it.

Thank you.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

I am facing two issues after updating the Directory plugin:

What were the updating issues?

1. I just tested form a listing and that seemed to work ok, what wasn’t working exactly?

You can remove it from the code if needed?

.sr-rate-this{
    display:none;
    }
    .sr-avg-rating{
    }

2. You could control it a little or remove it with some custom CSS.

Or you could edit the location within the plugin code.

.contact-user-btn{
    }

Take care.

• ceric
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks, one thing I am noticing from working and participating in this support board is that often the support is not very specific as to what needs to be change. For example, I am not sure what files I need to modify this in?

You have to understand not everyone is so familiar with the files and lines of code of your plugins.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

You have to understand not everyone is so familiar with the files and lines of code of your plugins.

That’s true, but when we’re very thorough we can be accused of being patronising to those who do have more experience.

So all it takes is for the member to come back and ask where it should go or post their skill level within their posts. That way we know how to advise better.

Anyway the answer is any CSS file really it never matters, but it’s most suited to your themes CSS because that’s where the themes styling goes in unless you want to make a quick plugin to include it.

The advantage to making a simple and quick plugin is that when you upgrade your theme the CSS additions remain intact and not over written.

Hope this helps, if you do have any further questions then please just let me know and I can help. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.