Two main things...

Two main things...

I want a custom sidebar to appear on every post written by a certain author. Is this possible?

Is there a way to merge things into a default sidebar? I was previously using Content Aware Sidebars and this plugin did both these things. But I have a compatibility issue.

Also, the cloning tool doesn't appear to work well or consistently when trying to clone widgets. Just to let you know.

Dimitris

Hey there Online Magazine,

hope you're doing good and please excuse our late reply here, somehow this slipped in our end.

I want a custom sidebar to appear on every post written by a certain author. Is this possible?

You can only target Author Archive pages, not single posts based on the author.

In order to do so, some custom work should be made in the plugin's code.
    For any kind of custom work, feel free to advise our jobs board page, Jobs & Pros.

Is there a way to merge things into a default sidebar? I was previously using Content Aware Sidebars and this plugin did both these things. But I have a compatibility issue.

I'm not sure I'm following up here, could you please further explain what you're trying to achieve?

Also, the cloning tool doesn't appear to work well or consistently when trying to clone widgets. Just to let you know.

Are there any specific steps that I could follow to reproduce this? Please advise!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris