Two problems with Ultimate Branding and Pro Sites

I Have two main issues that i would like fixed. Both relate to Ultimate Branding and Pro Sites

1) When a user has more than 1 site created and maintained in Pro Sites the Ultimate Branding plugin stops working in relation to the Admin Bar. The Wordpress Logo reappears and the hidden menus in the Admin Bar Reappear too. I have drawn attention to this in the past but no conclusion came of my support request.

2) When setting the "Email From Header" not only does it brand my from Emails but any user that has a contact form on their site is affected as well. Using the Divi theme by Elegant themes and its Contact Module when a user on our network has a contact form submitted to them from their customers the From field is the from information in the Ultimate branding plugin which is our Business. The name field is also replaced with Our Company name too. This results in our clients not being able to see who their contact email came from and they cannot reply. Obviously this is not the outcome desired so we had to Deactivate the From Email Header module in Ultimate Branding, and place a code snippet into the Functions.php file. Some of our emails are branded from us however the consequence is now our Emails for payment receipt are from Wordpress.

I would really appreciate this issue to be resolved

Support Access is granted.