two quesitons; 1)when a subsite user is synced

two quesitons;
1)when a subsite user is synced to mastersite and he logs into the master site changes the password will it auto change on the subsite?

2)when a user is deleted from subsite will it auto delete from the master site?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for posting.

1. yes, if the users password is changed on the master site, the next time you sync it will be replicated to all the subsites.

2. no i don't think the master site will delete the user. it's not a plugin i have really used though, so i will ping @Timothy Bowers who could confirm this.

hope this helps.

thanks.

• jas123
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

also I believe;
    3) when a users role changes on the subsite it auto updates on the master site? and vice versa - when a user role changes on master it updates on subsite.

All this can be automated to sync every few hrs? right

• jas123
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Can someone answer my questions here;

1)when a subsite user is synced to mastersite and he logs into the master site changes the password will it auto change on the subsite?

2)when a user is deleted from subsite will it auto delete from the master site?
    3) when a users role changes on the subsite it auto updates on the master site? and vice versa - when a user role changes on master it updates on subsite.

All this can be automated to sync every few hrs? right

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @jas123

I hope you are well today and sorry about the extreme delay on this.

I'm going to flag the lead developer on this to provide some clarification,

1: I believe that it should auto-change, yes.

2: Yes it should also be deleted once re-synced.

3: Once re-synced it should update, but I'll flag the developer for some clarification on that for you :slight_smile:

Thank you and sorry again about the delay.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.