two quick questions...

1. how can I setup different available hours for different services, for example, I have a service for in person meetings but only want to show monday's for that, and a service for phone calls, and only want tuesday and wednesday for that service...

2. is there ANY possible way to sync a users appointments with google calendar

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

1) If you set a service provider to a service, his working hours will be taken as basis for that service. You can define each provider's working hours as you wish (It can be different than the global working hour setting). Select Working Hours tab and then select the List for dropdown for the desired provider and set as you wish.

If you are the sole provider there is a FAQ on this:

I am giving a service only on certain days of the week, different than my normal working days. Is it possible to set this in Appointments+?
    Yes. Create a "dummy" service provider and assign that particular service only to it. Then set its working days as those days. That's all.

2) A+ does not currently support this automatically. There is a Google Calendar button option though. But as you emphasized ANY, I can say maybe. If there is a plugin that you know which does this already, we can use that. But I don't know any.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you're having a fantastic day!

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, that's great news. if however you still need some assistance then please feel free to reopen this thread or for any different issues create a fresh thread.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.