Tyler, I need your help again. A month ago you helped me

Tyler, I need your help again. A month ago you helped me get multisite going on grantlessons.org.

I have a new site sandietest.com and I would like to get multisite going on sandietest.com.

I tried to copy the site over thinking that the multisite would come with it but it did not.

[removed for members security]

Can you work your majic again for me. It would be greatly appreciated.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Sandie!

Hope your weekend is going well :slight_smile:

More than happy to help you out again here. This is a public forum so I have removed your login credentials. I feel I jumped on that pretty quick but you may still want to change them, either way - would you mind sending them in privately to me through our contact form? Make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Then I will take a closer look at what is going on here so we can get this sorted again for ya!

Look forward to hearing from you Sandie.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• SandieBarrie

Hi Tyler. The existing material on sandietest.com has been deleted. The content was a duplicate of the one that I hope to finish up and go live which is at grantlessons.org. I realized that I should not be testing on the same site that I will have a live site on. Our local WordPress group is great! I want sandietest.com site so I can develop other content and then transfer it to a new live site. I may want to include blogs on some of the sites that I intend to develop. So please proceed with which ever method will help me accomplish my above goals. I really do appreciate your assistance. Sandie

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.