Uable to save result set in /home/../public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1813

Not sure if this falls in the General or Multisite category but since this is a multisite I opted for this one.
I recently ran a repair for a crashed sitemeta table and since doing so get a lot of these errors to appear within the dashboard. Specifically:

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /home/mydatabasename/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1813

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mydatabasename/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1813) in /home/mydatabasename/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 823

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mydatabasename/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:1813) in /home/mydatabasename/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 824
Skip to main content
Skip to toolbar

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /home/mydatabasename/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1813

I've since tried to run a repair against the entire database via phpMyadmin but the errors continue to appear. Anyone have any tips on how best to resolve? Not looking to having to rebuild so any responses appreciated.