[Ultimate Branding] Able to add multiple codes to Signup Form

Hi,
I would like to be able to add multiple codes for the 'Signup' Form Module in 'Ultimate Branding'. To allow for the same invite code whether uppercase, lowercase or capitalized. So people can add the code either way and it will accept it:
e.g. asgard, Asgard, ASGARD

At the moment it only allows for just the one code (Letters and numbers only.)
If could add other codes separated by a comma, that would make it more user friendly. Thanks.

• Nithin

Hi Ian,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

As you have stated, I'm afraid, the plugin at the moment are case sensitive, that's the default workflow, when it comes to applying the signup code. However, I do understand what you meant, and the intended workflow, I'm bringing this into the developers attention, to see whether there are scope of improvements that could be done regarding this, in order to make the field mare flexible.

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate. Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Mukul Chawla

Hi Ian

Thanks for the suggestion.

Feature to choose the case matching of sign-up code is planned for our next release i.e. 3.0. So while you add a signup code, you should be able to choose whether the signup code is case-sensitive or case-insensitive. This feature should be able to solve the example you provided i.e. allowing asgard, Asgard, ASGARD.

I'm also considering the ability to allow multiple signup codes as a new feature request as I think that would make this module really powerful when combined with the case matching feature. Can't provide an ETA for this but be assured that will make into a later release of Ultimate Branding for sure.

Hope you have a great day.
    Cheers
    Mukul

• Ian

Thanks Nithin and Mukul

Having the option for adding multiple signup codes would be a HUGE improvement on this module.
    Yes please can you push for this as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Also one extra feature for it would be to allow another class to be included into the outside code DIV tag.

Currently the code label and field are wrapped in this DIV:
    <div class="ms-extra-fields">

But I want to add code field to the Membership 2 registration form and have it match that layout, but that uses for example:
    <div class="ms-form-element ms-form-element-username">
    <div class="ms-form-element ms-form-element-password">

So been able to add ms-form-element class to the code DIV, then it would look the same as other fields without me having to duplicate the existing ms-form-element styles into my child theme's CSS to create styles for ms-extra-fields
    E.g. so the code DIV would appear like this:
    <div class="ms-extra-fields ms-form-element">

Thanks for your time, Ian

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.