Ultimate Branding activation not working?

Hi I installed and activated UB but I don't see any settings options and when I click on it from the Dashboard it keeps giving me the option to activate. And my site is still redirecting all logged-out traffic to /wp-admin.php, which I don't know whether that could be affecting UB but it was doing that before, too.

• Dimitris

Hello there TygrLili,

hope you're doing good today and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

Hi I installed and activated UB but I don't see any settings options and when I click on it from the Dashboard it keeps giving me the option to activate.

I've just tested that in a local installation and I was able to see the new "Branding" menu item

Could you please proceed with conflict test?
    Just try to deactivate all plugins apart from Ultimate Branding and WPMUDEV Dashboard, activate a default theme like TwentySeventeen, clear/purge all caches and check for the new menu item.
    If it's back, that's a conflict somewhere, so activate the remaining plugins and theme, one by one this time, until the menu item is vanished again. Let us know about your results in your next reply here.
    (here's a nice flow chart image that could assist you conducting a conflict test:https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

And my site is still redirecting all logged-out traffic to /wp-admin.php, which I don't know whether that could be affecting UB but it was doing that before, too.

I tried to access both live and sandbox sites of yours and I wasn't being redirected to /wp-admin/.

Is this resolved by now? If not, above conflict test should also reveal to you the source of this.

If any of the above issues is still ongoing for you, also grant support access for your live site (I presume this is where these issues came up) via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin as explained in details here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Warm regards,
    Dimitris