Ultimate Branding ("Admin Help" content not displaying)

Hello,

The content in the "Admin Help" is not showing in the dashboard. How can I fix this?

Carla

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Carla,

So sorry to hear this. Can you please confirm you don't see the "Help" menu on top-right of your Dashboard when "Admin Help Content" module is enabled? Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

If you can't see that little "Help" menu on your dashboard, then can you please do a plugin conflict test just to make sure no other plugin is causing this? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If this doesn't help, would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know the result of your plugin conflict test and confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Carla
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

The "plugin conflict" test has not resolved this issue. I prefer to not allow Support Access, however, if you believe this is the only way to fix this issue I have granted Support Access. Please send a detailed email of what was done to resolve the problem. Thanks in advance.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Carla,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in but I could see the Admin Help content on your Dashboard without doing anything. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Am I missing something? Can you please check and confirm? I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Carla
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

LOL...ok, so I see it now..all is well, and thanks.

Um, yeah didn't notice the "arrow" pointing to the "Help" tab in the first photo you showed me -- I'm so ashamed :slight_smile:

NEW QUESTION: I was under the impression that those "Help" areas would show in the Dashboard of my multisites -- the 4 empty spaces where the Dashboard Widgets used to be.

How do I place information in those without having to creating a plugin? Is the Ultimate Plugin capable of populating that area for me?

Thanks again.

Carla

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Carla,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, Ultimate Branding plugin is not capable of creating custom Dashboard widgets, but you can easily create your custom dashboard widgets by following this tutorial: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/adding-custom-widgets-to-the-wordpress-admin-dashboard/

I believe, this will help.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.