[Ultimate Branding] Can't add new sites in maintenance mode - UB

Hi. I'm trying to add a new site in the list of "coming soon" pages, in the "maintenance" tab of the plugin... But when I select the site and click "add site", the plugin just shows me a success message, as if i was clicking in the "save" button.

It reads: "Success! Your changes were sucessfully saved!".

The site does not appear in the list, and when you access the site, it does not prompt you with the coming soon page.

Could you help me?
Thanks.

• Nithin

Hi Maria,

I could notice the issue initially in your system, and could notice console errors which looked more like a conflict. Since it was a staging site, I went ahead, and disabled all the plugins excluding WPMU DEV Dashboard, and Ultimate Branding, which made the plugin work fine without any issue as noticed in your description.

So, I tried re-enabling the plugins one-by-one to see which exact is causing this, but now when all the plugins are active, the Maintenance module in Ultimate Branding plugin is also working fine too, which is odd. I could add the sites in Maintenance mode without any issue.

Not sure what exact occurred, but deactivating, and activating the plugins worked in this case. Could you please check, and see whether it's working fine in your side too? Please let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look, if needed.

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.