This latest update of the Ultimate Branding plugin appears to have issues if you install the plugin via composer. We use this as part of a WordPress multi-site install and received a recent upgrade when we did a composer update. When we deployed this to our production environment, I noticed that it stated that Ultimate Branding had been disabled due to it not existing. I was pretty positive that we hadn't removed it from composer and I was correct but there was an update. I then looked at the file system and the directory was there but not appearing in the list of plugins on the admin side of WordPress. I then investigated further and noticed that the folder structure is significantly different on the composer installed setup than it is on the plugin that I download directly from WPMU Dev with the composer version having an extra level of folders where it appears that the plugin folder is contained within a parent folder.
Downloaded zip file from WPMU Dev structure screenshot:
Composer downloaded structure screenshot: