[Ultimate Branding] Custom Dashboard

I want to change the content of the Admin Dashboard, add my own and hide whats there.The dashboard seems to have feeds for wordpress and other plugins. I want to use the dashboard to leave messages or instructions for users as soon as they log in to the admin dashboard? I thought ultimate branding would do it, but it seems like it doesnt...I tried a plugin called ultimate dashboard but it only works with multisite if you pay for the pro version. Do you know of any plugin that would do what I want?

• Kris Tomczyk

Hi xxx,

Hope you are doing good today.

Via Ultimate Branding you have two option to set custom content in dashboard area:

1. module called Admin Message
    It will display your message on all sites in dashboard at the top

If Ultimate Branding is active in network this message will display on all subistes and main site.

2. module called Tips
    It will display your tip/tips on sites in dashboard you set up in tips settings

If Ultimate Branding is active in network this module have separate tips for each subsite.

If you want to hide some element in main dashboard just use screen option in wordpress

Of course by default other user will see own settings for screen options.

To make this work correct for all users in all subsites (remove widget from main dashboard) use module Remove WP Dashboard Widgets. From there you can select which widgets you want to remove from all dashboards on your network:

If you have any additional questions please let us know, we always are happy to help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.