Ultimate branding custom styling

Hi

Saw your tutorial on ultimate branding liked it very much.... but can you help me to style it like you showed on the demo.

The Login, custom admin bar for all except admin
if I dont want the other user roles to edit or make any changes or upload any matter is that option also available

Like adminise plugin

Appreciate

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there sunita,

How are you doing today?

Glad to hear that you like it and yes we could definitely help guiding you in setting up these changes on your site.

Ultimate Branding is pretty straight forward as you might seen on the plugin usage page here. You just need to enable specific modules in Branding -> Branding, I see that you already did (added custom login image and also custom background via CSS). Custom image and background can't be set for all other roles aside from admin but Custom Admin Bar links can and I can already see that you've managed to do that by unchecking admin role in Branding -> Admin Bar, see screenshot.

What exactly aside from that are you trying to setup on your site? Could you please add more information so I can try to help?

Looking forward for your response :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

• Bojan Radonic

Hey again sunita,

Sorry for the delay, that CSS includes over 100 lines of code and I managed to get it from my awesome colleague who actually created the video.

Since there is a lot of code there I've pasted it to Pastebin and you can grab it here: http://pastebin.com/UQ5M7uTr. I've excluded the code for background image since you already have that part added.

Also can ultimate branding be used in place of adminise plugin

I don't have much experience with that plugin so I can't really say if Ultimate Branding can fully replace that one since I never used it before but you can definitely do a lot in terms of re designing admin panel with Ultimate Branding.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

• Bojan Radonic

Hey again sunita,

I see what you mean about the background image and we can fix that with some CSS, I've just added background-size property to the login selector to make the image full with, so the total for that looks like this:

.login {
    background: url('http://www.johnsboattours.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/image1.jpg')no-repeat fixed center;
    background-size: cover;
    }

The reason this happens is because the image you're using is pretty small for a full width background image, it's only 1024x576 and while this CSS makes it full width it also affects the quality since we're trying to stretch it on larger resolutions if that makes sense. With the CSS added it looks like this:

So for this I'd still advise on using a larger image with at least 1920 in width.

also when I try to edit admin bar it does not get edit because the footer content

I can totally see what you mean, what happens is that custom footer element is overlapping with the Save Changes button so you can't actually click it. What I've done to fix that is enabled "Custom Admin CSS" and added the following CSS to push the footer element a bit down so it should work properly now:

.wp-admin #wpcontent {
        padding-bottom: 35px;
    }

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.