To replicate the issue, please do the following:
- network enable Ultimate Branding on Multisite
- enable "Dashboard Feeds" module
- add this feed URL to it:
Alternatively try with this version too
- check the Dashboard widget with a feed (e.g. on the main site) and you should get this error there:
"RSS Error: A feed could not be found at https://www.ihealthspot.com/DesktopModules/LiveBlog/Handlers/Syndication.ashx?Category=general&mid=44260&%23038;PortalId=2508&%23038;tid=21151. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed."
Compare both feed URL's (original one and from error message) - they're different. Any attempt to access the one from error message results in "Page not Found" while the original one loads proper feed. The original one also
- validates in W3 feed validator
- is handled "out of the box" (with no need for "force feed" or "disable sanitization") by Autoblog plugin.
It seems that Dashboard Feeds module is breaking the URL in some cases while saving it to the database then.