ultimate branding deactivating anyone else having or had this issue

twice in dev UB plugin network deactivated without any help from me..
Could not replicate so thought it was a random dev issue.
Going live today - (not)
Ultimate branding again deactivated.
Reactivated then plugin no longer appears in list.
When reinstalled and reactivated most settings remain - ie: logos and text are there.

What gives??

Multisite - UB - UFacebook - Easy Blogging - Blog templates - Marketpress - Gridmarket.

Has this happened to anyone else - put off going live as this would be very inappropriate if branding will just disappear.. will not be good..

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @be,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I also could not reproduce it on my test site.

If you are using any cache plugin then can you just try clearing cache or deativating the cache plugin.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just send info through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    - Choose "I have a different question"
    - Include my name in the subject "Vinod Dalvi"
    - Include the URL of this post in your message so that I may track this issue better
    - Include any relevant login information (Wordpress admin info username + password )
    - Include FTP Details

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @be,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Can you try enabling WP_DEBUG mode and debug logging? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true. This will create a log file under wp-content/debug.log with detailed information.

If you'd like to avoid end users seeing error messages, you can include this as well:

@ini_set('display_errors',0);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

This will prevent errors from being displayed, but you can still find them in the log file. For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting!

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• be

[04-Dec-2013 02:33:56 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/spites/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3017
    [04-Dec-2013 02:33:56 UTC] PHP Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/spites/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3017
    [04-Dec-2013 02:33:57 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spites/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blog-activity/blog-activity.php on line 323
    [04-Dec-2013 02:33:57 UTC] PHP Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /home/spites/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3060
    [04-Dec-2013 02:33:57 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spites/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blog-activity/blog-activity.php on line 323
    [04-Dec-2013 02:33:57 UTC] PHP Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /home/spites/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3060
    [04-Dec-2013 02:33:57 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spites/public_html/wp-content/plugins/protect-selected-content/protect-selected-content.php on line 210
    [04-Dec-2013 02:33:57 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spites/public_html/wp-content/plugins/protect-selected-content/protect-selected-content.php on line 210

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.