Ultimate Branding discrepancies

I'm trying out the free trial to decide if I want to make the transition to WPMU Dev or not, but so far it's not looking good. When I try to setup ultimate branding, most of the options you have shown in the "usage" are not available. For example:

Custom Admin Bar, most options you have pictured don't exist. The entry title, title link, config links..... etc don't exist. Yes I have the "enable custom entry" set to yes.

Custom Help Content, I've adding in some stuff but this shows up nowhere in the admin area.

This is the first plugin I've messed with so far, but I'm not sure I want to go any further as I'm not really pleased. I've found that setting this up is almost as time consuming as some themes are.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Jeff,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear you are having issues with Ultimate Branding, let's try to turn this around for you :slight_smile:

You are right that UB usage page needs some updates but all the options from there should still be available, and actually there should be some more not less for sure.

Custom Admin Bar, most options you have pictured don't exist. The entry title, title link, config links..... etc don't exist. Yes I have the "enable custom entry" set to yes.

Make sure to click on Add New Parent Menu, just above Save Settings button, there you will see these options as they are available for each custom menu item added.

Custom Help Content, I've adding in some stuff but this shows up nowhere in the admin area.

Help menu is visible when you expand the help window in top right corner:

Hope this clears things up and let us know if you have any followup questions.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.