Ultimate Branding error after WP update

I have just updated Wordpress to the latest version and get the following error, how do I fix this?

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/custom-admin-bar-files/inc/UB_Admin_Bar.php on line 612

Hope someone can help

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Charlie,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am also running ultimate branding plugin on latest WordPress (4.5.2) but I am unable to reproduce this issue.

Could you please tell us where exact you are getting this error ? Also if you could grant support staff access I could take a closer look at your setup and see this myself. This will help us find and fix this issue quickly. To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access or see this manual.

Meanwhile, you can hide this error message by replacing following line of code:
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    With:
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

In wp-config.php file. You can find this file in the folder you have installed WordPress (mostly in public_html/html).

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Charlie,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am also running ultimate branding plugin on latest WordPress (4.5.2) but I am unable to reproduce this issue.

Could you please tell us where exact you are getting this error ? Also if you could grant support staff access I could take a closer look at your setup and see this myself. This will help us find and fix this issue quickly. To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access or see this manual.

Meanwhile, you can hide this error message by replacing following line of code:
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    With:
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

In wp-config.php file. You can find this file in the folder you have installed WordPress (mostly in public_html/html).

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Charlie
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Sajid,

I have enabled support access.

I have a multisite running and its when I click on one of the sites in the Wordpress Admin, its at the top of page (just under the top bar section).

If you could private message me I can give you the details

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Charlie

I hope you are doing well today!

If you wish to leave the details to us, you can leave them inside the text box that you can find at WPMU DEV > Support, please see the attached screenshot:

I can't repriduce this on my site. Wou;d you please run a quick check for a conflict with another plugin and theme?

- Switch to a default WordPress theme
    - Deactivate all the other plugins, except Ultimate Branding

Check if the Warning is showing up. If not, activate aone plugin ata the time, to find the one that causes this issue.

Please follow the flowchart from our manual:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let u sknow how it went!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.