Ultimate Branding Error Message

Why am I getting the error message below instead of the appropriate image on the login form?

Warning: getimagesize(http://www.mylifescene.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/MyLS_login_logo.png): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable in /home/m796mls30pfhius/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/login-image.php on line 121

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi robert,

Hope you're well?

do you have ithemes security installed? or any other security plugins? if so, can you try removing them and see if it works then.

Also try switching theme to see of issue disappears?

If you could also copy/paste your .htaccess here to take a look at.

Another thing to mention is, you could ask your webhost, give them the error message, as it could be some not configured, or is blocking access to getimagesize() on the server.

Thanks

• Robeard
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Oops,

It looks as though my reply disappeared. Anyhow, than you for the prompt reply. I'm going to follow up with this particular hosting provider as I'm not using any security plugins. Furthermore, I'm using a theme and plugins that I've used before with Ultimate Branding without any conflict.

I'll let you know how this goes.

Thanks again,
    Robert

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.