Ultimate Branding Fatal error

I just installed Ultimate Branding from the WMPUdev site and now when I try to go to /wp-admin I get the following error:

Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in /wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/image-upload-size.php on line 116

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Gem

I hope you are doing great today. Thank you for reporting this issue and thank you for your patience while we were looking into this.

I have modified the code of Ultimate Branding on your website with an attempt to fix the issue. I have also renamed the Ultimate Branding folder back to its original name so that you can continue with your tests.

I here modified the file:
    /wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/image-upload-size.php on line 116 and replaced:

if ( ! empty( ub_get_option( $option_name, false ) )

With:

$option_value = ub_get_option( $option_name, false );
    	if ( ! empty( $option_value )

But unfortunately, I was unable to test this change because when I tried to access your WordPress Dashboard with the login credentials you shared, I was unable to log in but instead I got this error:

You attempted to access the "itrcMedia" dashboard, but you do not currently have privileges on this site. If you believe you should be able to access the "itrcMedia" dashboard, please contact your network administrator.

Could you please test this and let us know the results, also please update the privileges of the WordPress user you created for us so that it has admin access to the network, this is required so we can be able to access and test Ultimate Branding.

I am hoping to hear back from you soon. Please let us know if you have any further issues and please update us once you have granted admin privileges for the user you created for us.

Have a nice day.
    Mahlamusa

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Gem

I hope you are doing great today. Thank you so much for granting admin access.

I have tested the code and it seems the error has gone away after changing the code to apply the fix outlined above. Once I revert the changes the Fatal error comes back. This means the updated code is working fine.

While testing I also noticed that your site was having memory issues from time to time as shown by the following log entry:

[26-Oct-2017 06:41:00 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 265736 bytes) in /DOCUMENT_ROOT/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1856

To try and fix this, I have added the following two lines in your wp-debug.php:

define("WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT", "512M");
    @ini_set("max_execution_time", 180);

The first line increases your memory limit and the second one increases the timeout limit.

I hope this helps, please feel free to test now, you should not have any issues with this again. Let us know if you run into any issues during your tests and we will be always happy to help in any way possible.

Have a nice day.
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.