Ultimate branding Images Error

Custom Images
Login Image

This is the image that is displayed on the login page (wp-login.php) - Reset the image

Warning: getimagesize(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/starseedmonastery/www/mu/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/login-image.php on line 250

Warning: getimagesize(https://starseedmonastery.com/mu/wp-admin/images/wordpress-logo.png): failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/starseedmonastery/www/mu/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/login-image.php on line 250

• Stu Art

Hiya I have contacted Dreamhost and fopen is on by default they say so I am unsure what to do now please advise =)

Could it be that the subdirectory /mu is the trouble?
    Should I try moving the WP files into the root folder as when I go to install from the site it shows me both addresses and I do not know how to remove one, the install button from your site does not work at this time although it does work if I use the dashboard plugin and install that way.

Your system seems to think that I have two sites how do I go about removing sites and fixing this error, thank you kindly.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi @Stu Art,

Can you tell me how does you folder structure looks, do you have another WP installation in main folder and then multi site installation in /mu folder which is inside that folder?

Also, would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Stu Art

index.php and .htaccess in /
    /mu/ is just the wordpress folder renamed support access is granted I would be really grateful if you guys could have a look at the configurations I am setting up multi domain and domain mapping we are running on a VPS with a static IP although the wp-config file points to the host IP and not OUR IP but the DOMIAN MAPPIN for DNS A Record is set up to a static I am wondering if now that we have one should we change the IP in all config files and DB to our static one?

If so what would be the quickest way to do so?

Does it matter that we used the host IP upon install and ordered a static IP after, some times we do forget even after reading the manuals many times haha.

Be nice to know that all mapping and PayPal works how can I test it?

Thanks and kind regards you guys are great.

Also I thin I found a bug that created this error, it is there because I had not set an image to replace as soon as I had done so the error went so in the script its looking for YOUR replacement image and that was not found BUT shows the WORDPRESS image that exists causing confusion hehe.

Anyways I do believe a fix would be to offer the user to replace the image when not found :wink: because as soon as I browsed and uploaded something anything it works.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Stu,

I hope you're well today!

Also I thin I found a bug that created this error, it is there because I had not set an image to replace as soon as I had done so the error went so in the script its looking for YOUR replacement image and that was not found BUT shows the WORDPRESS image that exists causing confusion hehe.

That's most likely right, if there's no replacement image it doesn't work. I'm glad you managed to fix it :slight_smile:

I am setting up multi domain and domain mapping we are running on a VPS with a static IP although the wp-config file points to the host IP and not OUR IP but the DOMIAN MAPPIN for DNS A Record is set up to a static I am wondering if now that we have one should we change the IP in all config files and DB to our static one?

If so what would be the quickest way to do so?

Does it matter that we used the host IP upon install and ordered a static IP after, some times we do forget even after reading the manuals many times haha.

Could you please start a new thread for this issue? It would be also great if you could give us some more detailed description on this.

This way we'll be able to give you a replay faster and other members of our community that may be experiencing similar issues will also be able to make use of our conversation :slight_smile:

Thanks,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.