Ultimate Branding in a multiple Domain Mapped Network

I am working with multiple domains mapped in my multisite. Is there a way to set a custom login page per domain?

Is activating the plugin on the individual sites an option?

Also - is there an updated doc that covers all the new modules? Specifically the Multisite Registration Module - and the Multisite Favicon Module.

I'm using a Genesis theme on one of my mapped subsites and it has the "site icon" setting in Customizer - should I upload the icon on both places?

• James Morris

Hello Michael,

I hope you are well today.

Is activating the plugin on the individual sites an option?

Yes, this is actually what you'll want to do. Don't Network Activate the plugin, but instead activate it on each subsite to give each it's own unique branding. If you Network Activate the plugin, you will be forcing a consistent branding across all sites in the network.

The module you'll want to use for this purpose is the Login Settings module.

The Multisite Favicons module allows you to either define a unique icon for each site (all from one screen), or you can force a single icon for all sites in the network. You can also force overriding the icon defined in WP Customizer. So, this would be a better option than using the Genesis or WP Customizer option.

RE: Docs... We're working on updating those, but at this time no, there's no new docs available for this.

I hope this clarifies a bit. Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris

Hello Michael,

Is there any difference between using the HTML Template Module and the HTML Template Plugin?

I'm assuming you're referring to the Email Template Module and the HTML Email Templates plugin. They perform similar functions. The HTML Email Templates is useful if you don't need all the other features of Ultimate Branding and you only need that one bit of functionality.

If I Enable the Plugin individually on domain-mapped subsites - which site do I use the Multisite Favicon Module - the site that uses the favicon - or the Original Domain?

You would be better to enable this module on the Primary Domain and control the Favicons centerally.

I hope this clarifies a bit. Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.