Ultimate Branding Login Image Not Working

Followed the image size instructions but still can't get to work.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @joel,

Are you using any security plugins, or have you changed the location of your login and admin pages?

I tried going to /wp-login.php and i get a not found error. Ultimate branding login image change only changes the image of wp-login.php if you have changed this, then it will not work.

Hope this helps

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Joel, hope you're doing well.

I'm still seeing the image you specified, both when I log in, and when I log out. Have you cleared the cache in the browser on your end?

As for changing the height of the WordPress logo, here's the code you need:

@media screen and (min-width: 783px) {

#wp-admin-bar-wp-logo > .ab-item > .ab-icon {
            font-size: 30px !important;
            margin-top: -3px;
        }

#wp-admin-bar-wp-logo {
            width: 44px;
        }

#wpadminbar {
            height: 40px;
        }

.ab-top-menu > li > a {
            padding-top: 3px !important;
            padding-bottom: 3px !important;
        }

}

Add that to "Admin Bar CSS Styles" under Branding -> Admin Bar, and that'll adjust the size of it for you. :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need further assistance here.

Regards,
    Michael

• Joel
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Micheal,

Im well but need a bit of sleep :smiley:, I see the logo on both the login and logged out, and I disabled the cache plugin, you should be able to see both of them now.

On the logo size the latest code you sent I inserted the it as mentioned however it has no impact, I have cleared the cage again but same thing.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Joel, hope you've gotten a nap in the meantime. :slight_smile:

I see the logo on both the login and logged out, and I disabled the cache plugin, you should be able to see both of them now.

If you mean you can see the logo you set, then that's good! If you mean the WordPress logo is still showing up, that's... odd, as I'm still not seeing it on my end. Could you specify which logo you were referring to?

On the logo size the latest code you sent I inserted the it as mentioned however it has no impact, I have cleared the cage again but same thing.

After some further testing, it turns out there's a bug in the plugin, it doesn't like media queries to be used in CSS for the Custom Admin Bar (media queries are what help format the content on the page for mobile devices). I've flagged the developer here for his feedback.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Michael

• Joel
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Michael,

I apologise probably I was half asleep when wrote my last reply

If you mean you can see the logo you set, then that's good! If you mean the WordPress logo is still showing up, that's... odd, as I'm still not seeing it on my end. Could you specify which logo you were referring to?

I see the logo on both log in and logged out, however it is a bit strange you can't see them.

After some further testing, it turns out there's a bug in the plugin, it doesn't like media queries to be used in CSS for the Custom Admin Bar (media queries are what help format the content on the page for mobile devices). I've flagged the developer here for his feedback.

Is there a workaround like specifying an image that is taller than 70px? if not then not an issue I can wait for the next update

also the wordpress logo on the admin bar, how do I replace it?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @joel,

Whilst I can't help with your other issue as I also see same as michael.

To remove the wordpress logo, The easiest way is to hide the wordpress menu in the UB admin bar settings, by checking the wordpress menu box in the hide section.

If you still want those menu options tho, you could right click on each of the menu items and save the link in notepad. Then create a new custom admin bar menu, upload the logo you want to use, then add the menu links back into the custom menu instead.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.