Just downloaded this plugin. I was wondering If I need to
install this to every website I work on? Or I can just do it on my
end? If I install on my client's website they have to power to change
or delete the plugin right...

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings simplebutcreative,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for the great question but it is indeed a network activation that is not available to your end users and the admins of sub sites in normal circumstances i.e. you have not modified the roles in a custom way to permit this type of action.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings kenn_fong4,

We almost missed this addition to this ticket in which I came across today while in the back of the ticket system while doing ticket house keeping.

Please submit a screen shot of exactly what you want to remove so that I can offer the best practice of getting rid of that item.

In the future it would be best practice to open your own ticket for your own issues and consider that the issue or more accurately item you asked about, has no relationship to what the original topic of the author of the original ticket.

In any event, please advise and looking forward to giving you a good answer once I know exactly what we are trying to remove/hide/over write.

Cheers, Joe

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Cheers!
    Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.