Ultimate branding plugin does not change the system email address

Ultimate branding plugin does not change the system email address. When users want a password reminder, the email comes from
WordPress <wordpress@mysite.com> and I'd like to change that to
MySite <noreply@mysite.com>

• Gabe

Hey John. To customize the system email address and name throw the below into a plugin and network activate it (or throw it into your mu-plugins folder).

function new_mail_from($old) {
    	return 'noreply@mysite.com';
    }
    add_filter('wp_mail_from', 'new_mail_from');

function new_mail_from_name($old) {
    	return 'Your Name - Your Company';
    }
    add_filter('wp_mail_from_name', 'new_mail_from_name');

Customize the above to fit your needs. However, for a better customer experience I recommend you use a regular company email address (i.e. support@mysite.com) rather than noreply@mysite.com. 'noreply@mysite.com' is a holdover from the facless-large-company-who-delivers-poor-or-nonexistent-customer-service era. Just for reference, it's the era that came right after Al Gore invented the interwebs.

Many customers by default will hit reply, so why make it more difficult for them? What benefit do you get by forcing them to get support via a different address? The above code snippet lets you make any email address the reply-to email address. Anyway, just a suggestion.

Use the above hack in the meantime, but it's a good suggestion. Maybe we'll see it integrated into future versions of the plugin.

Hope this helps.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.