Ultimate Branding Plugin - not working

I went to upload the 'ultimate branding' plugin and it indicated it installed correctly. When I went to begin using it I received a collection of error messages - mainly indicating content was missing:

Warning: include_once(/home/mediajun/public_html/turkey.mediajunction.ca/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/help/dashboard.help.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mediajun/public_html/turkey.mediajunction.ca/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding-2/ultimate-branding-files/classes/ubadmin.php on line 617

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/mediajun/public_html/turkey.mediajunction.ca/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/help/dashboard.help.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mediajun/public_html/turkey.mediajunction.ca/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding-2/ultimate-branding-files/classes/ubadmin.php on line 617