Ultimate Branding Plugin Purchase

Hi there,

I would like to purchase the Ultimate Branding plugin without having to upgrade to a full membership - this appears as the only option when I click the download button on the Ultimate Branding page.

I am definitely considering upgrading to a full membership, but my current budget for this site build does not allow for it.

As a side note, thanks for the great services and plugins! I am super impressed!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya bener

Well, first off, welcome to WPMU DEV :slight_smile:

We're currently playing with our plugins and pricing and looking at all options (including multiple single-product purchases). We don't have a solution for this yet, so it's one or everything.

The alternative would be to create a separate account for each product, but obviously that's kinda annoying as well.

Again, thanks for being a member and know that we're discussing how/what can be done here. Thanks!

• bener
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Not a worry, I will create an alternative account just for that plugin, and stick with this account for when I subscribe.

Thanks for your help, and I appreciate there can be difficulties with these sort of things - no worries if I can work around it!

You guys are great, cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.