ultimate branding plugin - target singular and plural text

Hi there folks

I am hard at work at my multisite and am customizing my little heart out with the ultimate branding plugin. However I have some issues with customizing the back end when it comes to 'singular and plural' words, e.g. category, categories. It's like I can only get one or the other eventhough I try and use both forms and write what I want instead....I've also tried 'in this text domain' but suspect I am not doing it right because it isn't making any difference...is there a work-around for this?

thanks in advance
Linda

• Swapnil

Hey Linda,

As far as I understand, you wish to have different translations for singular occurrences and plural occurrences. To have that, with Ultimate branding, please follow the following steps.
    On the text change screen in Branding settings, add a new text change. For instance, if you wish to rename 'Posts' as 'Articles' and 'Post' as 'Article'... you will have to add two text changes. Mention the text domain if you want to change it for a particular language or leave it blank to keep it global.

Select the check boxes for each change you wish to apply and hit save. Your changes should reflect when you reload the page.

PS: The singular and plural should be in the .po file to make this work, but the good thing is, most of the commonly used words are included by default in the language files.

Please let us know if you have any further queries regarding it.

Warm regards,
    Swapnil V. Patil