Ultimate Branding Plugin warning

This is a multi site installation. Sites added prior to activation of Ultimate Branding didn't show error codes.

I created a new site after installing Ultimate Branding and I got this message:
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in **** core/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/custom-admin-bar-files/inc/UB_Admin_Bar.php on line 612

This message continues to appear in the dashboard of the site added AFTER activating the Ultimate Branding plugin. (see screen shot)

It does not appear in sites created before Ultimate Branding was activated.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello divva,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I've tested this on my site but wasn't able to replicate the issue. Could you please check and let me know if this (apart from showing the message) breaks plugin/site features in any way? Also, would please make sure that the WP debugging is turned on for your site?

To do this, please make sure that there's no

define("WP_DEBUG", true);

line inside you "wp-config.php" file.

Looking forward for your replay,
    Adam

• divva

The wp-config.php has the debug feature set to false:
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);

I activate the plugin AFTER I had already set up a couple of test sites on the network. Those sites don't display the warning - even now with this new site still displaying the warning.

The only "non" WPMU.org plugin being used on the network was Contact Form 7.
    Deactivating Contact Form 7 did NOT fix the problem.

NOT WEIRD: I then deactivated Ultimate Branding which removed the warning from the offending site.

WEIRD: Was able to reactivate the plugin without the warning reappearing.

REALLY WEIRD: Am now able to add sites without triggering the warning.

WEIRDNESS EXPLAINED: oops - Contact Form 7 isn't active now - that was obviously the conflict. Shame on me for using something OTHER than WPMU.org plugins. <grin>

Mark this as resolved... plugin conflict detected and offending plugin deleted.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello divva,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that's working for you now. It's also great that you managed to find the culprit here. The Contact Form 7 is an extremely popular plugin so I'll double-test that on my own setup and will raise the issue for developers so they'll investigate the issue and hopefully provide a "compatibility fix" with one of upcoming releases.

Best regards,
    Adam