Ultimate Branding Posible Bug

I am wondering if a new bug occurred in ultimate branding. Please review the settings here and notice the favicon is the WordPress favicon at the top.
https://static.livechatinc.com/8801096/PBUMEJR9XU/cb187371366515f88f0d7a6d58bac329/Screen%20Shot%202018-07-09%20at%205.12.13%20PM.png
So if somebody already had the plugin, then runs the update... then the bug might happen.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Ben

This is your browser cache. I have checked your site and I can see the new favicon. Please check the screenshot:
    [attachment-removed-on-user-request]

Would you please check from a different browser and check the favicon?

Please let us know. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Ben
    • The Reaper

Ash

Please try to replicate as follows:

1. On a wordpress multi-Clean install, install the previous version (or maybe earlier) of a ultimate branding. Enable the favicon and add a network favicon.

2. Then upgrade to the latest version of ultimate branding. you should notice that while your favicon is set in the settings, the favicon being used will be the standard default favicon.

Simply replacing the newest version of ultimate branding with and older version and then upgrading will possibly not replicate the issue.

• Ben
    • The Reaper

Ash also note i can fix the problem for me by re-selecting the image and updating(which i already did when i originally pointed this out to the tech support chat). But for the people using your update services and not checking their site might miss this potential bug.

Again this is an upgrading bug, setting from a clean install will not replicate the issue.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Ben

Thanks for detailed explanation. I have checked and I can confirm the issue on my site as well.

So, I am marking this as a bug and reporting to the developer. He will check and release an update ASAP.

As a meantime, resaving the settings page should solve the issue.

Thanks again, sending some cookies on the way. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.